How I Lost 20 Pounds in a Month

I met an old friend the other day who wanted to know how I lost 20 pounds in a month. Well, first she was all a gush at how good I looked, how much younger...you know how it goes. I'll admit right up front that I just loved hearing all that. I mean, let's face it, we all like it when other people notice how good we look, and I'm no different. And because I lost all that weight the smart way I didn't mind telling her.

I was at my wits end. I was completely fed up with being heavy and was sick and tired of not being in control of my own life anymore. So I did it. I stripped down, totally naked, and took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and said, "Girl...This time you're going to do it!" I hope it doesn't take you to reach rock bottom before you decide to do something about your own weight.

\"The Quickest Way To Lose Weight\"

I knew it was important to start the day with a good breakfast so I would begin every day with a whole wheat bagel and low-fat cream cheese. I knew from this diet book I was reading (more on that later) that it was perfectly fine to combine fats with carbohydrates. Some mornings I'd have fresh fruit with warm granola...all those healthy whole grains and nuts.

How I Lost 20 Pounds in a Month

I've never been much for exercise but I knew the combination of a smart, well-combined diet with even moderate exercise was going to be the ticket for helping me lose 20 pounds in a month, which was my goal from the start. So I began a little walking regimen. Nothing too strenuous at first, just down to the corner and back. Later I was able to pick it up and walk around the block.

Every day I made it a point to eat more than three times a day with smaller meals. Each meal combined the proper calories together that enabled my metabolism to actually burn the fat on my body instead of storing the calories I was consuming as fat.

I have to be honest it was learning how to eat properly and how to correctly combine the calories, that let to such rapid weight loss for me. It really was that easy to lose 20 pounds in a month.

How I Lost 20 Pounds in a Month

If you are looking to lose 20 pounds in a month, just take a look at this website: http://www.squidoo.com/HowToLose20PoundsInOneMonth and lose weight fast and naturally. You have nothing to lose but your waistline.